Random-osity is the fundamentals to life!
Holla mishamigos! Or Sherlockians, Whovians, Hunters, Fannibals, Wizards, and other stuff. I'm a person, LE GASP, yes. A 'person.' And no one reads these thingy-ma-bobs anyway but i'm tired of the same old stuff so heres a new and updated version. HEY! I changed my info before season 3 came out XP. MATT SMITH IS STILL THE DOCTOR! And I'm a
fan of Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend Of Korra,
Hannibal, Bones, Castle, Firefly, Anime, Benedict Cumberbatch, candy, food, sleep, and much more ^_^
Why did you read this?
the creatures were swatted not fucking cool
guys….what is going on?
Blue Ivy reacting to seeing herself on the screen during Beyonce’s VMA performance.
mycroft has always seen sherlock as his scared, baby brother that needed protection somebody stab me with a knife please
Can I just point out, in response to this gif set, that it really pissed me off royally when people on this website were shitting on Louis Moffat (or, as I saw him referred to, “the Moffat child”) in the immediate aftermath of S3?
1) He’s a CHILD, for Christ’s sake, 2) you may hate his dad, but he’s not his dad, 3) his parents excluded themselves from the casting process when he decided to audition, and 4) look at the fantastic job he’s doing here! Look at the work he is doing to further establish the character of Sherlock Holmes as a tiny sad. He is literally our small son. Come on.
Also, he and Benedict are visually believable as the same character at different ages, so, hey, good casting.
The kid was wonderful. In fact, if you take Meisner’s technique into account, he actually fully played his actions in the mind palace sequence. He, too, didn’t push for emotion in the scene above.
Of course, he probably is not aware of this method, which would tell me he is naturally talented, and has good instincts.
Tulsa, Oklahoma near the original Black Wall Street.
I guess that meme of DaQuan—the one y’all thought was funny—came true mhmmm 😒
- kicked their daughter out (left her at a homeless shelter)
- found out she had left the shelter to live with a guy
- tracked them down at 9 at night to yell at her
- shot her unarmed boyfriend (killing him)
- shot at her after she ran to hide in the bushes
- shot at the bf’s 13 yr old brother (hitting him in the arm)
- fled the scene
- were allowed to turn themselves in
- were put on PAID suspension
Attemptedmurder (and shooting at minors!) only gets paid leave. The more one scratches the surface..
I don’t remember the BBC ever doing an advert like this before.